Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Book is Available! - Three Pillars of Skepticism in Classical India: Nāgārjuna, Jayarāśi, and Śrī Harṣa





My book has finally arrived!  You can order it on the publisher's website (see the flyer below for a 30% discount code), Amazon (which includes sample pages), Barnes and Noble.com, Powell's, Abe Books, and most likely many other places where books are sold.  It's also listed on Goodreads!

There's more information on the book on this blog and on the Indian Philosophy Blog.  I realize the book is pretty expensive (unfortunately this is not uncommon for academic books these days).  I suggest asking a friendly librarian to order it for a library where you have borrowing privileges.  I do this a lot myself.  It's also a great way to support libraries!

A few years ago I realized that my bibliophilia was giving me the desire to bring a book of my own into this world.  It's nice to see all this come to fruition in the form of a real, live book.  Happy birthday, Three Pillars of Skepticism in Classical India!  This is also an early birthday present for me (I will hopefully be discovering the answers to life, the universe, and everything in just ten more days).


My shipment of books!







No comments:

Post a Comment