Monday, April 15, 2019

Book Symposium at the Pacific APA in Vancouver (April 17)


This week I'm heading to Vancouver to attend the Pacific Division Meeting of the American Philosophical Association.

I'm excited (and a bit apprehensive) about taking part in a symposium on my book that will take place on Wed. April 17.  I've received a lot of really great comments from the "critics" of this "author meets critics" panel, and I suspect we'll have a great discussion.  Thanks to Anand Vaidya for organizing the symposium and to Laura Guerrero, Rachana Kamtekar, and Jennifer Nagel for their excellent comments!


Book Symposium: Ethan Mills, Three Pillars of Skepticism in Indian Philosophy: Nagarjuna, Jayarasi, and Sri Harsa 
Chair: Anand Vaidya (San José State University) 
Speakers: Laura Guerrero (Utah Valley University) Rachana Kamtekar (Cornell University) Jennifer Nagel (University of Toronto) Ethan Mills (University of Tennessee at Chattanooga) 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It went well! I got some excellent feedback, and Vancouver is a lovely (and delicious) place to visit.

      Delete