Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Get Ready for Con Nooga 2019!



I'm extremely excited for Con Nooga 2019 this weekend (Feb. 22-24)!  Con Nooga takes place in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA every February as a celebration of science fiction, fantasy, horror, anime, comics, gaming, and all things nerdy!  This will be my fourth Con Nooga (you can read about what I did last year here).


I will be on several panels for the Deep Thought Track (formerly the literature track).  You can find the full list of panels on the public Facebook group for the track.  Here are just a few of the panels I'm excited to be part of: Harry Potter House Debate, The Last Jedi Discussion and Carrie Fisher Memorial, Stephen King, Westworld and The Handmaid's Tale, Problematic Authors and Fiction, and Ursula K. Le Guin. And there's a lot more on the Deep Thought Track and at Con Nooga more generally!

Onward to Con Nooga 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment